RBI Assistant Result 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will announce the RBI Assistant Result 2022 for the prelims exam by the 3rd week of April 2022 on its official website @rbi.org.in. The RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2022 will be declared for the candidates who appeared in the prelims exam. Candidates can check their RBI Assistant Result 2022 for the prelims exam on the official website when officials released the prelims result officially. Candidates can bookmark this page for the RBI Assistant Prelims exam result link when the result is uploaded officially by the RBI.
RBI Assistant Result 2022- Important Dates
RBI Assistant Prelims Result will be declared shortly by the RBI on its website. The link to view the result will be updated on this page. The RBI Assistant Prelims exam was conducted on 26th & 27th March 2022 to recruit 950 Assistant vacancies across the country. The candidates whose names are mentioned in the RBI Assistant Prelims Result are eligible for the RBI Assistant Mains exam and can prepare themselves for the same. The RBI Assistant Mains exam is going to be held in the month of May 2022.
|RBI Assistant Result 2022: Important Dates|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||26th and 27th March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Result 2022 Prelims||3rd week of April 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Score Card||4th week of April 2022|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date||May 2022|
|Date of Mains Result||—|
RBI Assistant Result 2022 Link
RBI Assistant Result 2022 for the prelims exam is to be released in the 3rd week of April 2022. Candidates who appeared in the RBI Assistant 2022 prelims exam can check their RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2022 from the direct link which will be provided here when the result has been declared on the official website i.e. @rbi.org.in.
Steps to Check the RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2022
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the RBI Assistant Result 2022 or simply click on the above-mentioned link.
- Visit the official website i.e. rbi.org.
- Scroll down and click on the opportunities option available at the bottom of the homepage.
- A new window will open, now click on the “Result” option from the drop-down button of “Current Vacancies”
- Click on the article “Check the Result of the Preliminary Exam conducted for the Recruitment of Assistant Posts-2021″
- A new window will appear, enter your credentials i.e. registration number and date of birth/password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Your admit will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
RBI Assistant Final Result 2022
The final result of the RBI Assistant 2022 exam will be tabulated by considering the cumulative score of the Mains Exam. A merit list is prepared and candidates who make it to the merit list are offered the appointment letter by the Reserve Bank of India.
Selection Process of RBI Assistant Exam
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of the RBI Assistant exam pattern are discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify for both the exams in order to get recruited as an Assistant.
The two stages are:
1. Prelims Examination
2. Mains Examination
- If a candidate qualifies for the Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates for the post of Office Attendant. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off till 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancies.
RBI Assistant Result 2022- FAQs
Q 1. When will RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2022 release?
Ans: The RBI Assistant Result 2022 for the prelims exam is to be released in the 3rd week of April 2022.
Q 2. How can I check the RBI Assistant Result 2022?
Ans. All candidates who appeared in the exam can check their results by visiting the above result link.
Q 4. What details are required to check RBI Assistant Result 2022?
Ans. Candidates have to maintain the User ID/ Registration Number/Hall Ticket Number, Password.